Name: Disperse Red 343
CAS No.: 99035-78-6
Molecular formula: C20H22N6O2S
Molecular weight: 410.49
Preparation method of disperse red 343:1 dye
[Patent Abstract] The present invention discloses a preparation method of dispersing red 343:1 dye, the steps of which are: 1) diazotization: adding water to the reaction kettle, cooling with cooling water, adding sulfuric acid, and then adding nitrous oxide Acetylsulfate; after the dropwise addition, 2-amino-5,6-dichlorobenzothiazole is added, stirred, and allowed to stand to obtain a diazonium salt: 2) Coupling: adding water, glacial acetic acid, sulfamic acid, and flattening in the coupling barrel. Add N-ethyl-N-benzoyloxyethyl m-toluidine, add ice to cool down, press diazonium salt, couple; 3) Coupling, add water to heat, 4) press filter, wash with water to obtain dye cake, 5 The dye cake and the auxiliary agent are mixed to obtain a red 343:1 dye; the invention is a substitute for red 343, the preparation process is simple, only one coupling reaction is performed, the process route is shortened, the wastewater discharge is greatly reduced, and the dye is improved. The yield, and avoid the application of a large number of highly cyanide cyanide reaction, reducing the possibility of harm to people and the environment, the final preparation of the dispersion of red 343:1 dye, high light fastness, meet textiles for high days Requirements for the use of sun dyes.
[Patent Description] - Preparation method of a kind of disperse red 343:1 dye
 The present invention relates to the field of disperse dye preparation, and more particularly to a method for preparing a disperse red 343:1 dye.
 Disperse red 343 as a disperse dye, often used in the dyeing of polyester and textiles mixed with polyester, woven red 343, often in conventional carrier dyeing, high temperature and high pressure dyeing and hot melt dyeing Using Disperse Red 343 dye, the article dyed with Disperse Red 343 dye has bright color, good levelness and high color fastness.
 Conventional Disperse Red 343 is prepared by first synthesizing an ethyl orange dye and a propyl orange dye, and then cyanating the two orange dyes to obtain a red dye, and then mixing the two red dyes in proportion. Due to the cyanidation reaction of a large amount of highly toxic cyanide during production, a large amount of toxic and harmful waste water is generated, and these waste waters are not easy to handle and cause serious harm to the environment. Therefore, if the cyanide reaction of highly toxic cyanide can be avoided in the preparation of disperse red 343, the harm to humans and the environment can be reduced, and the environment can be protected.
[Summary of the Invention]
 The technical problem to be solved by the present invention is to avoid the application of highly cyanide cyanide reaction in the preparation of disperse red 343, and to provide a process for preparing a red 343:1 dye which is simple in process.
 In order to solve the above technical problems, the present invention adopts the following technical solution: a method for preparing a disperse red 343:1 dye, the steps of which are:
 1) Diazotization: adding 18-22 parts of water to the reaction kettle, adding 36-44 parts of sulfuric acid below 60 ° C, stirring, cooling with cooling water, adding nitrous oxide at _2 ° C _ 4 ° C 15-20 parts of acyl sulfate; after the completion of the dropwise addition, 10-30 parts of 2-amino-5,6-dichlorobenzothiazole was added at 2-10 ° C, stirred at 8-10 ° C for 2 hours, and allowed to stand for diazo salt;
2份。 Adding N-, adding N- 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 18-26 parts of ethyl-N-benzoyloxyethyl m-toluidine; diazonium salt obtained by cooling with ice to (TC -5 ° C, press-in step 1), slowly coupling;
 3) After the coupling is completed, stirring for 2 hours, adding water to 65_70 ° C, and keeping warm for 3 h;
 4) Pressure filtration, washing to neutral, to obtain a red 343:1 dye cake.
 5) Mixing the dye cake and the auxiliary agent with a ratio of 1: 4-5, sanding, spraying, mixing, and adjusting the strength to obtain a red 343:1 dye.
 The preparation method of the disperse red 343:1 dye, the reaction equation is:
 Reaction formula 1:
1. A method for preparing a disperse red 343:1 dye, the steps of which are: 1) diazotization: adding 18-22 parts of water to the reaction vessel, adding 36-44 parts of sulfuric acid below 60 ° C, stirring, cooling The water is cooled, and 15-20 parts of nitrous acid sulphuric acid is added dropwise at _2 ° C -4 ° C; after the dropwise addition, 10-30 parts of 2-amino-5,6-dichlorobenzothiazole is added at 2-1 CTC. 8份,平平。 The mixture is stirred at 8-10 ° C for 2 hours, to obtain a diazonium salt; 2) coupling: 50-60 parts of water in the coupling barrel, 20-30 parts of glacial acetic acid, sulfamic acid 0. 2-0. Add 0. 2-0. 6 parts; add 18-26 parts of N-ethyl-N-benzoyloxyethyl m-toluidine; add ice to cool to 0 ° C _ 5 ° C, press the weight of step 1) Nitrogen salt, slowly coupling; 3) After coupling, stir for 2h, add water to 65 °C -70 °C, keep warm for 3h; 4) Press filter, wash to neutral, get red 343: 1 dye cake; The dye cake and the auxiliary agent are mixed in a ratio of 1:4-5, sanded, sprayed, mixed, and adjusted to obtain a red 343:1 dye.
2 . The method for preparing a disperse red 343 : 1 dye according to claim 1 , wherein in the step 1), 20 parts of water is added to the reaction kettle, and the added sulfuric acid is For 40 parts, 18 parts of nitrosylsulfate was added dropwise, and 20 parts of 2-amino-5,6-dichlorobenzothiazole was added.
3. The method for preparing a disperse red 343:1 dye according to claim 1, wherein in the step 2), 55 parts of water is added to the coupling barrel, and 25 parts of glacial acetic acid is added. 0 parts of sulfamic acid was added, and 0.4 parts was added, and N-ethyl-N-benzoyloxyethyl m-toluidine was added to 22 parts, and the temperature was lowered to 2 ° C with ice.
The method for preparing a disperse red 343:1 dye according to claim 1, characterized in that the auxiliary agent in the step 5) is lignin and a dispersing agent MF.