The following points should be noted in the co-printing of chromophenol/reactive dyes with bath dyeing and color base/reactive dyes:
(1) according to the color of the pattern, the correct choice of chromophenol primer was made by imitating small samples.
(2) due to the large affinity of chromophenol, there should be a certain dilution ratio at the beginning of low-temperature pad dyeing to reduce the color difference before and after.
(3) color base and reactive dye co-printing, cylinder arrangement should be the color base in the former reactive dye after, at the same time in the reactive dye paste to increase the amount of baking soda, so that the reactive dye in the color base pattern and the reactive pattern in the compression phase overlap bond when there is enough alkali.
(4) with two kinds of paste properties, on the other hand, if the roller printing, must take measures to prevent the color, the color key between cylinder and activity of plasma cylinder * add a fresh water slurry, reactive plasma also want to add on the cylinder of a knife, and near the base of the cylinder in the activity of plasma to join a certain amount of ethyl acetoacetate or Na: so, that make the descendant of insoluble azo dye decolorization, active paste paste also should choose acid synthetic gum tragacanth instead of sodium alginate.
(5) some insoluble azo dyes are prone to discoloration due to the influence of reducing gas during transpiration. Therefore, a certain amount of oxidant, such as anti-staining salt S, should be added into the ice pulp to minimize the discoloration of insoluble azo dyes.
(6) color neutralization and timely use of Zn0 powder, do not add volatile acid, acid gas to prevent adverse effects on reactive dyes.
(7) the post-treatment strengthened alkaline soaping to fully remove the uncoupled part of the chromophenol, otherwise the color of the chromophenol has a certain effect on the color light.
Any interested, please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org